So here is what I bought...
- Dream Cream - £10.25 - I read that this cream helps with keratosis pilaris here, this condition leaves horrible red bumps all on my arms that looks like shaving rash. This really gets me down and there is no known cure, I am willing to try anything so at £10.25 I really hope this works.
- Blackberry Bath Bomb - £2.75 - This was advised to me by the shop assistant because I don't like the strong smelling ones and I was intrigued that it would turn the bath water purple and I liked the smell.
- ButterBall - £2.30 - The words "chips of cocoa butter" sold this for me and it smells divine.
- Comforter - £3.99 - This has been raved about on pretty much all the blogs that I read and it smells amazing, which is strange because I usually hate the really strong smelling ones. Another plus point was that the comforter lasts for about 5 baths! The assistant did a demo in two jugs of water and the amount of bubbles that rose from the smallest amount was amazing. High hopes for this.
- Buffy - £9.45 - This is a ground up mixture of exfoliating bits of rice, almonds and beans, which should also help the skin on my arms. Apparently there's no need for body lotion after a Buffy, because the cocoa and shea butters in it moisturise your skin beautifully, however if I dream cream my skin afterwards there is a double whammy of moisture my skin should reap the benefits.
- Honey Trap Lip Balm - £4.99 - A honey flavoured lip balm that caught my eye at the till, I had picked up the minty lip scrub but decided against it as I use the one that I made myself. So I found a lipbalm with the mint flavour in it. This smells lovely so I hope it helps my dry lips.
Overall, I am soo happy and could have spent more but I was too hungry in the shop and it was too hot to stay in there any longer. I will be going back though...or shop online haha.
Does anyone else have any "must haves" from LUSH? Ones that don't smell too strong!