Available from Boots, Superdrug and some Supermarkets.
The market has been saturated by BB creams in recent months and it must be hard for a company to make their version stand out. Well Witch Skin Care has managed to do just that. Along with the usual multi-action formula of a lightly tinted moisturising cream there is the soothing witch hazel extract to fight any little blemishes you have on your face.
"With witch hazel extract, our unique BB Cream will offer a skin-clearing formula, as well as delivering a smoothing and picture-perfect, beautiful finish:
· Provides all day hydration, with a moisturisers to help skin look younger for longer and prevent blemishes.
· Contains 8% witch hazel, a natural astringent with antibacterial properties and the ability to soothe skin and minimise pores.
· Provides UVA and UVB protection with SPF15, protecting skin from the sun’s daily damaging rays and free radicals.
· Creates a naturally flawless look, blurring imperfections to help boost glow and even skin tone.
· Dermatologically tested and ideal for oily skin.
· Skin looks dewy and fresh thanks to its tinted moisturiser finish."
First off, a little goes a long way. The formula is satisfyingly thick so it feels lovely to spread across your face. The light peachy colour of the current shade matches my skin perfectly and there are plans for more colours to be released. The balm feels really light on the skin and it is what I would imagine the Origins VitaZing moisturiser to be like. You can build the coverage up but I sometimes use this as a primer because there are always days where I love to cover everything in my highest coverage foundation.
Now here is the exciting part... Witch have given me FIVE BB creams to giveaway to my readers!
All you have to do is:
Follow my blog via GFC and leave a comment on this post telling me what your skincare must have is.
Leave a way for me to contact you either email or twitter.
It's not compulsory but it would be nice if you:
- Subscribed to my Youtube.
Prizes provided by Witch Skin Care who will be given your details to send the prizes to winners.
Giveaway will close on Sunday 9th September at Midnight 2012.
You must be a follower of my blog there will be no entries counted if you aren't.