A few days ago I was tagged by Georgie to do The Autumn Tag. Being as I don't have any exciting snaps or real news for my weekly post I'm doing this.
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favourite thing about it? For me this has to be that I can wear jumpers, scarves and generally just layer up. I'm not one for exposing a lot of my skin and the Autumn is the start of cooler weather. That and my hayfever goes away!
2. Favourite drink? For the past couple of years I've been trying really hard to just drink peppermint tea, it's better for me and I feel better when I drink it. However, as soon as Autumn kicks in I do love a good latter.
3. Favourite scent/candle? As I'm not really a perfume person, I wear Lidl all year around but candle wise I tend to like the ones that smell like cake and fresh laundry.
4. Best lipstick? Daniel Sandler's Maralyn, it's just beautiful and the perfect red.
5. Go to moisturiser? At the moment I'm trying out one from Lidl and it's only £1.99, in the past I have never found one that I like and I'm still looking.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? Golden smokey eye. This is my go to look anyway, but I like it with some olive running through it for Autumn.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Since Leanne's hen weekend I've been obsessed with Pitch Perfect and have the album on repeat.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Boots, Jeans, Scarf, Chunky jumper, Wooly hat and a nice big coat. Perfect.
9. Autumn treat? Probably a new pair of boots will be my purchase this year.
10. Favourite place to be? At home, on my sofa under a blanket with a cup of peppermint tea. Although, a couple of years ago Matt and I went camping in a wooden hut and that was just amazing, it had heating haha but in the rain it was so cosy.
Anyone and everyone can do this post, let me know if you do, i'd love to read about my favourite season.